Monday, June 2, 2008

More Grandaughters




Here are pix of 2 more grandaughters who live in the country just 3 miles from me. The left pix was taken this winter and the right pix was taken a short while ago. Jenna on the left, Leah on the right. It is never a dull moment with them around and we love having them with us. Their mother teaches at the school they attend and if she has to stay after then they can ride the school bus home with their Papa Dennie and I can see them when I get home from work, or they can ride to a friends house and I can pick them up when I leave work. It is always such a nice surprise when I get the call to pick them up, we always have so much fun!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Your granddaughters are adorable, I especially like the fishing one, although the winter one is nice too, now I'm not sure which I like best. I also was looking at your baby quilts, and the embroidery block. Nice work, and all for such lovely causes.

Jan said...

Beautiful girls. Don't you just love grandchildren. Although I think I worry more about them than I ever did their Mothers.

Laura said...

The girls are gorgeous Carol!
Love the baby quilts especially the embroidered one.

Lurline said...

Hello Carol,
I visited your blog yesterday - love your CC background! Thanks for visitng me and it is lovely to be in touch with someone who gets as much joy out of their family as I do. I'll keep in touch - best wishes to you and yours!
Lurline/Australia.