Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

I just love holiday weekends! We had anniversary parties to attend, our out of town grandchildren were here, and a whole day of quilting. It doesn't get a whole lot better than that!


The picture on the left is of a customer quilt I finished yesterday. I just loved it so much I thought I would share. Also the next clue of the OC was posted and so I got to work on that too. When I get a few more blocks done I will play with it to see if I can figure out the design. I am really loving it so far! To finish up the quilty part of my weekend I quilted 3 more baby quilts. I will post them after I get the binding on them. :D Alas, today it is time to go back to work and I have a dentist appointment for my 6 month cleaning. NOT a good way to start the work week!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I agree, that really is a very pretty quilt. Glad you had such a good weekend; isn't it great to get together with family. Hope the dentist appointment went okay - cleaning isn't a wonderful thing to have done, but not so bad as some of the other things they do to you.

Laura said...

Your blocks look great and I love the customer quilt. Glad you were able to get some sewing time for yourself in this weekend.