Friday, May 2, 2008

Maverick Stars Quilt

Here is a picture of the Maverick Stars Quilt from Bonnie's Quiltville site. I had started this little quilt before going to Paducah and decided to finish it up last night. You can't see it but the center red blocks are of the Ladies Heads I call the fabric from Jo Morton and I fussy cut them so the heads made a little portrait in each corner stone. I will be anxious to see if anyone that see it in person will catch that little tidbit or not. That's ok, it makes me smile every time I look at it.
I am looking forward to the weekend, will be handquilting on a wholecloth quilt on Saturday for our Quilt Ministry at church and then the rest of the weekend I need to work on customer quilts. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I really love the Maverick Stars block and made a wall hanging of my own. I think I will do another one soon since it was so satisfying to be able to be a little bit careless for once.