Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quilt Pattern

I have had many inquiries about the name of the pattern of the quilt in the prior post. It is called "Hearts-All-A-Flutter by Gerri Robinson. The mystery quilt was in the McCall's Quilting Magazine in the summer of 2007 and there were about 7 different steps to this quilt so it ended up to be quite large. I will try to find just the "right" fabric in my stash and just finish mine off with a border, finish the applique and call it done. It will make a darling quilt for the Quilting Ministry at church. :D
The weather here in NW Indiana is going to get nasty today. We had snow last night, the temperature is starting to drop, and of course, the wind has started to blow. A typical winter day here. I would like to just stay home and sew all day in my nice warm studio but alas I must venture out. Thank heaven I have a good floor heater at the elevator!

3 comments:

WhiteStone said...

Keep Warmmmmmmm! If you have a hard floor under your desk, put a small carpet remnant or small rug under your feet to help insulate from the cold below.

Jan said...

BRRRRR!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Thanks for the info on the quilt - and what a joy someone will have when they receive that quilt. I am always pleased when I see extra pretty quilts going to those in need. A utility quilt, hastily made is still warm - but what a lovely thing it would be to receive something that was also beautiful and special.