Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Just Can't Stop!

I just can't quit making these great stars, large and small!
Well, not really, lol! I have a quilty friend who is making this quilt in some of the most beautiful pastel fabrics that I had commented on and she liked my fabrics so we agreed to make each other the small version in our fabrics. I have been working on these stars this afternoon and am to the point of actually putting the little stars together. I must say they were actually pretty easy. Hope you all are having a great day, I love days like this!

5 comments:

Angela said...

BEAUTIFUL! I just finished and posted my (YOUR) blocks on my blog, too! :o) This is so fun!

Amy said...

Oooo...I'll have to go check out Angela's post after commenting.
What a FUN way to give and get a little something ;0) And yes, I love your fabrics too.

Carol said...

WHAT FUN! I love it!

Jean said...

Great idea! What fun to to swap! How many are you making?

Barb said...

These blocks are wonderfl!