Friday, June 17, 2011

A Finish & A Beginning

I just finished piecing my new Schnibbles Pattern "Recess" and I think it needs a dark printed border. I always seem to like the darker borders, I guess it is like putting a pix in a pix frame. May have to do some shopping to find what I need, a hardship I know.


Today we received the next step in the "Simple Things Quilt Along", yeah!! I have to cut my fabrics yet but I am really anxious to do this quilt. I love my fabric choices and so the quilt will be wonderful too. Hope there are alot of you out there that will be playing along, am looking forward to seeing all the different ones!
Happy Sewing and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE your Recess! AWESOME!

Barb said...

Your snibbles is adorable...just love it!

Angela said...

Love your "Recess" quilt! What size did you end up making it?

I finished my cutting for the "Simple Things" quilt along just in time, but won't get to stitch any blocks until at least tomorrow... :o)

Paula said...

Love your quilt! So cute! I agree about the border. I feel the same way. And, yes, I am doing the Simple Things Quilt Along. No chance yet to sit and sew, but soon!! :)