Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Mystery!!

I am so excited! Got home last night from our big family Christmas and I see that another mystery is set for New Years! Yippee!! I immediately started pulling fabrics and ended up with these. The colors aren't showing up quite right but I love the group. Can't wait to get started! Another fun morning surprise, I have one player for "Pay It Forward"!!! Nanci has agreed to play so now I am just hoping 2 more wonderful ladies will join us.
Darling daughter and I are heading south this morning, she is heading back to Ohio and I will hit the quilt shops to get some fabric with my wonderful, multiple, gift certificates!! Life is good!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Those are pretty. What mystery are you doing?

WhiteStone said...

Yep, I, too, and curious about the mystery. Love your fab selection.

Julia said...

I don't know how Bonnie does it..another mystery!
Should be fun, I'm not sure if I'll do it..
Hugs Julia ♥

Lurline said...

Happy to see you are joining in, Carol - love your fabrics and feel like hauling through my stash - I'm so tempted!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Quilts And Pieces said...

I"m loving the colors of her mystery! I just don't know if I can find the time to do it!