Friday, April 11, 2008

Carolina Crossroad Quilt


Carolina Crossroad Quilt
Since I am new to blogland I wanted to show my Carolina Crossroad quilt. I enjoyed the mystery and I think it is the first quilt that I started and actually finished. It is now quilted and bound and I absolutely love it. Thanks Bonnie for all your work on this and I am looking forward to doing the same thing with the Orange Crush quilt.
I want to thank Pineridgequilter for taking the photo for me. I will practice on the picture taking soon.
It is TGIF and so I have a customer quilt to finish quilting tomorrow before the grandaughters come for a visit. They love to watch me quilt and I hope they will one day be quilter too.

4 comments:

Linda C. said...

Carol, every time I see the picture of your Carolina Crossroads, my mouth waters! It's fabulous! Welcome to blogland!

Laura said...

Welcome Carol! You know how much I love this quilt. It is gorgeous.

Candace said...

Your CC is absolutely fabulous. I love the colors.
Candace

Jan said...

Carol, welcome from TX. Feel like I know you from our mutual PineRidge quilter friend. Hope she, Linda C and Dawn can help me get my blog going. Love your CC. I'm another one working on Orange Crush.