Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Plugging Away

Another beautiful fall day here in Indiana. It is still dark outside but the sun will be breaking the horizon shortly. Am ready for another day of harvest at the elevator but had to show that I was still around and doing a little sewing in my spare time.



I just love pink and brown and have alot of scraps for this project. It is coming along slowly but I know I will love it when it is done. I do get to check out a few blogs before work but not as much as I would like. I miss you all!!

9 comments:

Mary Lou Casada said...

Pink and brown is like chocolate-dipped strawberries! Yummy! I have a friend who is doing the Circuit Rider Quilt (all applique!) in pinks and browns and it's gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you are doing with all those little squares!
Blessings,
Mary Lou

Angela said...

We miss you too! :o) Those fabrics are yummy! Can't wait to see how this project progresses!

Lori said...

It is going to be fantastic! I love that color combination!!!

Vivian said...

This is one of my favorite color combinations too, and I like Mary Lou's comment about food. I associate so many of my fabrics and color combinations with food.
Anxiously awaiting progress on your project so we can see what you're making.

Joanne said...

your quilt and colors are very pretty. Can't wait to see more!

Linda said...

We do miss you but know you are busy. I didn't think you would have any sewing time but here you are! I love the pink and brown together. I agree with Mary Lou about the chocolate-dipped strawberries, that's what I thought about the first time I saw the colors together. Thanks for the sneak peek and dont' work too hard. Come back to us soon!

quiltingnana said...

I've been noticing a lot of pink and brown quilts lately....getting to like the combination

antique quilter said...

I love pink and brown too!
looking forward to watching this quilt grow...
Kathie

Louise said...

Your little pink and brown blocks are yummy! I don't know too much about farming, but imagine this time of year is crazybusy for you! Sewing is a fun break from all that work stuff.
Louise