Sunday, September 5, 2010

Christmas Project Finish

Finally, a finish I can post a pix on! I have been trying to finish up all my old quilts first before concentrating too much on new ones. I haven't been too successful on this issue but Saturday I did finish the last of my Merry and Bright projects! I just love this fabric!!



I still have my "little baskets" quilt to finish with this line of fabric and maybe I will some day. Harvest has started here where I live, thank heaven we are closed for Labor Day, but then it will be 12 hour days until all the grain is picked. The temps have dropped and the humidity has left us for the last few days, gotta love fall!!

13 comments:

Connie said...

This is adorable. I love the bright shades.

Mary Lou Casada said...

Oooh! A Finish! Doesn't that feel wonderful! I've not felt one for a while! LOL Beautiful work and fabric.
Blessings!
Mary Lou

scraphappy said...

Such an adorable fabric line. It feels so good to finish a project. Good luck with harvest season. At least you should have a peaceful winter to look forward to.

JayTee said...

what a nice project...almost time to get Christmas items up...I'm finishing a christmas item myself

Rhonda M said...

I love it! I love this line of fabric and they worked out perfectly for this piece. You do great work!

Karen said...

Christmas! You are getting a good start to making some for the season that seems to roll around faster every year. Your ornament runner is cute as can be!

LuAnn said...

I love your Christmas projects. You will be glad those are done. My in-laws are farmers in NW Indiana close to N. Judson. I live in Indy and have never been down to Margie's. One of these days I will need to make a road trip.

Angela said...

I love these fabrics! Your table runner turned out great - your quilting is always perfect! :o)

Barb said...

That is just toooooo cute!

Amy said...

It's just so cute and adorable! And why not bring in the start of fall with a Christmas project?!!!

Gina said...

Love the runner and the quilting is great

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Jean said...

Very cute....you did a great job!

jan said...

oh, I love this!! Toooo cute!