Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Quilt Finish

It feels so good to be getting these smaller quilts done. Below is one for our "Quilting Ministry" at church. This quilt will go to one of the babies in our congregation when it is dedicated. We have been doing this for a couple of years now and it is so much fun to make these smaller quilts once in a while. I know this one will be loved for years to come.
Hope everyone has had a great Labor Day weekend! I never can believe how fast these holidays fly by, the work weeks never go this fast! :D

11 comments:

Rhonda M said...

Beautiful quilt, and the proud parents of that precious baby will always connect this quilt with the baby dedication. What a wonderful idea this is! God bless.

Mary Lou Casada said...

The quilt is darling! That would be a good pattern to pass a rainy day with, wouldn't it? using scraps and strips -- Just perfect! Another one for the "LIST." :-D
Blessings,
Mary Lou

Barb said...

I just love it...that white just sets everything off...great job!

Dora, the Quilter said...

How wonderful that you have a quilt ministry for the babies in your church!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love it! I"m actually making one similar this week!

Angela said...

That will be a well loved little quilt, I am sure! That is kind of you to do that! :o)

Carol said...

What a cute quilt...Lucky baby!

Gina said...

Gorgeous

Love and hugs GIna xx

Lori said...

What a sweet quilt and a fun ministry!!

John'aLee said...

What a sweet quilt. A great way to use up scraps for sure!

Mary Lou Casada said...

After I posted above, I was given a Sunshine Award for my blog! (Who knew!? :-D) It's a kinda "networking" recognition that I'm passing along to you! There more information here on my site:
http://cheaperthantherapyquilting.blogspot.com/p/awards-and-honors.html
Enjoy!
Blessings,
Mary Lou