Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Quilt Is Done!

Here is the quilt that I had to unstitch, all done finally and delivered to its owner. I really loved the quilt but not the ripping out. I basted it well before I quilted it this time and had no problems at all. I will definately remember to do that again.


I quilted this next quilt yesterday afternoon also for the same customer. She had been to Alaska in 2006, which she had me quilt in the border, and made this quilt to remember her trip with.


I love this next quilt! It is a sampler and it is awesome! I love 30's fabric and some of these I have never seen. It is going to be a wonderful heirloom.




I am getting all my customer quilts done slowly but surely and should be able to go into harvest this year with them all done and delivered. I am going to try and get my Orange Crush done this holiday weekend, we don't have anything special planned as of yet.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday this year!


<

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

All 3 are lovely and I especially like all the background fills in the sampler.

Jan said...

WOW, I agree. The background quilting is wonderful on the 30's quilt. Can I be you when I grow up and learn how to machine quilt. It scares me beyond belief to think about machine quilting unless it is simple stitch in the ditch.