Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Finish


I finished this great scrappy quilt after church this
morning, went together quick and used up alot of my
Jo Morton scraps. It should be a great snuggly quilt.





I had forgotten to take a pix of this pretty quilt above. One of my PIF gals and I have gotten to be good friends and are doing some swapping. I am going to be quilting a couple of her quilts and she has pieced this quilt kit for me. I love this quilt, so bright and colorful, it makes me so happy!
Thanks so much Angela!!
Happy Sunday to all. :D

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Both quilts are fabulous. Nice trade off with a friend.

paulette said...

Love both of them!! Well done ladies!
Paulette

Angela said...

You are welcome, Carol! I am glad we could work out a trade! :o)
I love, love your scrappy quilt! It looks great!

Lisa said...

Hi Carol! I really, really, really, really LOVE your scrappy quilt! It's great!!!!

Jess Schriner said...

Super cute ... great job Momma!! LOVE the polkadots :) ...now it's time to start on my raggedy quilt, right? :) love you!

Anonymous said...

Love to hear about the trade...beautiful scrappy quilts!!

Millie said...

Beautiful scrap quilts. Great job ladies!

Carol said...

Wonderful finish!

Rose Marie said...

A beautiful scrap quilt and I love that block!