Monday, February 15, 2010

Leftover Madness!

I am feeling so much better today, decided to get
up and go to work. When I got home I looked at all the extra 1/2 square triangles I had leftover


from my "Pick & Choose" quilt and I decided I could make another smaller quilt with them. I pulled out more fabric scraps and have been cutting some more squares and this is what I have come up with. I really like the way they both look so this will definately be fun to see how it all comes together. Wish me luck! BTW my Gammill is at the doctor to have its physical and tune up so I am trying to get alot of fun sewing done.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhhhh.....gotta love the 'a little bit of this an' a little bit of that" design times :0) Have fun!

antique quilter said...

love this block and the fabrics are soooo pretty
this would make a great little quilt just the way it is!
sorry to hear the gammill is at the dr's
I thought the dr made house calls for those machines!
Kathie

Carol said...

Great blocks...isn't it fun how scraps can turn into something wonderful.

Jean said...

Glad you are feeling better, this will be very pretty too. I love using up scraps.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Your Pick and Choose quilt is beautiful - why is it called that? Your extra blocks are wonderful too.

scraphappy said...

What a clever way to put together all of those squares. Since "leaders and enders" I'm always thinking of ways to put together all of the extras. I'll have to keep that one in mind. The fabrics all look great together.

Unknown said...

I love what you are doing with your leftovers. Those are the best kind of leftovers to have.