Friday, March 30, 2012

Victory Garden

I have finally finished my Victory Garden! I wish I could remember when I purchased this kit, it was a long time ago for sure, but I am so glad I dug it out and got it pieced! It is a wonderful quilt and I know I will enjoy it for years to come!


I had an incident with my Gammill yesterday so I won't be able to quilt this until hubby replaces a few parts. :( I was quilting away and turned to look at the dog for a sec and hit one of the clamps that hold the quilt taught. I truly can't believe I did that!! The only bright side to this is that I will have more time to piece another quilt which I have already started, LOL!


One more thing, I have a quilt kit and I can't find the pattern. It is call Curved Log Cabin, and if anyone happens to have a pattern they can share with me I would be eternally grateful! This is what happens to me when I don't immediately work on a quilt that I purchase!!


Have a wonderful quilty day!

13 comments:

dortha said...

That is a beautiful quilt. Hope you get your quilting machine fixed soon.

Wonky Girl said...

This is what i found using google-
http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item--i-BU-CRLC
Nice pattern, I may purchase to use myself :)

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful quilt, I love red, white and blue quilts, my favorites. Lucky for you that your hubby can fix the Gammil.

Lori said...

What an awesome quilt!! I love everything about it!!

Anonymous said...

Love this quilt, especially how you used color. Is it OK to save a copy of the photo? I would love to make a copycat quilt.

Unknown said...

Great looking patriotic quilt.

Monica said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see all about it!
www.piecefultimes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful quilt! Wow...

Sorry to hear about the incident with the Gammill. Ouch. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Anonymous said...

I love how you just made a good thing out of a mistake. It is sad that you won’t get to quilt for a little bit but I can’t wait to see what you are piecing together.


Split-Site PhD Programs

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful! Hope you will find the kit soon to start a new quilt. I look forward to your upcoming quilt.

My homepage | TESOL DEGREES

Cpackmom said...

Anybody find the quilt pattern for victory gsrden?

Learn online said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner how to contact roadrunner Support