Friday, March 30, 2012

Victory Garden

I have finally finished my Victory Garden! I wish I could remember when I purchased this kit, it was a long time ago for sure, but I am so glad I dug it out and got it pieced! It is a wonderful quilt and I know I will enjoy it for years to come!


I had an incident with my Gammill yesterday so I won't be able to quilt this until hubby replaces a few parts. :( I was quilting away and turned to look at the dog for a sec and hit one of the clamps that hold the quilt taught. I truly can't believe I did that!! The only bright side to this is that I will have more time to piece another quilt which I have already started, LOL!


One more thing, I have a quilt kit and I can't find the pattern. It is call Curved Log Cabin, and if anyone happens to have a pattern they can share with me I would be eternally grateful! This is what happens to me when I don't immediately work on a quilt that I purchase!!


Have a wonderful quilty day!

9 comments:

dortha said...

That is a beautiful quilt. Hope you get your quilting machine fixed soon.

Wonky Girl said...

This is what i found using google-
http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item--i-BU-CRLC
Nice pattern, I may purchase to use myself :)

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful quilt, I love red, white and blue quilts, my favorites. Lucky for you that your hubby can fix the Gammil.

Lori said...

What an awesome quilt!! I love everything about it!!

Violette Severin said...

Love this quilt, especially how you used color. Is it OK to save a copy of the photo? I would love to make a copycat quilt.

Brenda said...

Great looking patriotic quilt.

Monica said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see all about it!
www.piecefultimes.blogspot.com

thethimbleroom said...

Such a beautiful quilt! Wow...

Sorry to hear about the incident with the Gammill. Ouch. Hope you get it fixed soon.

onlinephduk said...

I love how you just made a good thing out of a mistake. It is sad that you won’t get to quilt for a little bit but I can’t wait to see what you are piecing together.


Split-Site PhD Programs