Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Fun Finish!

I finally got this wonderful quilt done! It was
the last pattern of Bonnie Hunter's that I have done and what alot of pieces I used. Great way to get rid of alot of scraps and have the quilt look good too!






This is how it looks hanging up in my quilting studio and I still couldn't get the who thing in one pix. If it wasn't raining I would take it outside but would have to hang it over the fence. Oh well, no matter how I look at it I still love it!
Hope everyone is having a quilty day!!

13 comments:

Amy said...

What a great quilt!

Yankee Valley Stitcher said...

Beautiful!! It was a fun quilt to make :)

scraphappy said...

Truly lovely quilt. Quite an accomplishment too with all those pieces

Jan said...

Your quilt turned out just great. I am wishing I had joined in on that challenge - darn.

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations on a great finish! It looks fabulous!

Lori said...

Don't you just love it!?

PatC said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish- I'm still trudging along on the string pieced blocks but determined to complete it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Karen said...

Oh, I want one! Guess I should just get busy and make myself one. Your colors would be just perfect for me. Good work!

Angela said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! Such beautiful colors - and as always, your quilting is spectacular!

Karen said...

I am very jealous! My quilt is pieced but that's it. I've got the backing, just need to prep it and then quilt. I'm assuming you have a long arm?? I'll be doing mine on my domestic, but I only made mine 4 by 5 blocks. How did you quilt yours??

Kim Brackett said...

That's so gorgeous! I love the colors you used. What a treasure.

Michelle said...

It's absolutely beautiful!

Andee said...

It is stunning! Way to go!