Monday, July 25, 2011

1st Quilt-A-Long Finish

I have finished quilting and binding my first Quilt-A-Long quilt that will go to a quilty friend of mine. We each made the big quilt for ourselves and then we made the small quilt to send to each other. Below is my little quilt that will be sent to Angela. My large sized quilt like the one below is now on my machine ready to be quilted, which is my plans for today.


I have really enjoyed doing this and am looking forward to more in the future!
Happy Quilting!!

6 comments:

FabricandFlowers said...

Beautiful!Congrats on a lovely quilt.

pajudie said...

Very pretty - great job :o)
Judie

Betty Lou said...

Very nice,what a novel idea----two quilts. You know you always have fabric left over from a large quilt to make a small one. Cute idea for a doll quilt.

Jean said...

Very pretty! Are you excited to get your small quilt in the mail?

Angela said...

Just beautiful! I still have not mailed out yours to you yet! :o( I still need to get backing for my large quilt. I also have some scraps to send to you! :o)

Sinta Renee said...

I hopped over here from Carols blog to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your quilt in the parade!