Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanks!

Thank you all for leaving me a comment! It was great this morning to go do some shopping after church and not worry about getting home to finish someone's quilt. LOL
Hubby and I just got home, planted more in the garden, and now I am going to quilt away on my "Gallery Of Stars" quilt! The one thing that would make this all perfect would be retired from my real job!!!! LOL That won't happen for a while yet, so for now I will enjoy the quilting time I do have. Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!

7 comments:

Linda Lee said...

As I become more passionate about quilting my dream is to someday own a long arm. We are getting started in the fields-this afternoon I went out and rode in the tractor with my hubby for about an hour. I could have been sewing or quilting--sometimes there are other priorities!

Lurline said...

Sounds a little sad closing off a chapter in life's book, Carol! Though it is wonderful you know when to do it - best wishes for happiness!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

enjoy enjoy enjoy

cheers
Christine

Angela said...

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day! :o) The weather has been fantastic, hasn't it?

Lori said...

Congratulations on your semi-retirement!

Cathie said...

I saw the flower fabric you are looking for in one of your earlier posts. Today I was at the Peddler's Way Quilt Co. in Washington, IL and they had several bolts of similar color/pattern (in that green/mauvy pink/tan combo) in their sale room. I don't remember if it was exactly this, but I bet you could email them a photo and find out.

http://www.peddlersway.com/

Pam said...

Congratuations. I'm glad you are now able to concentrate on quilting for yourself. Enjoy your new found freedom.