Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday-Monday

It's Monday again and am ready for work. I would rather stay home and sew, naturally, but darn I can't. It rained last night so no farmers will be hauling in grain today. Probably will be pretty quiet at the elevator.
I am still working on "Sherman's March". There are alot of pieces but it will be worth all this work in the end. When I do the half square triangles I mark each block. That takes alot of time but it is the only way I can get an accurate seam.
Just when I think I have them almost done more seem to appear behind my machine. I guess they were just hiding. :D

I received my Quiltmaker magazine this weekend and found another quilt I just Have to make! I absolutely love this quilt and what a great scrap user!

Off to work! Happy Monday to all!!!!!! :D

6 comments:

Jean said...

Once you get those HST done, that project will make itself!!!! Can't wait to get my new mag...haven't seen it yet.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Good Luck with your new projects.....those half-square triangles drive me nuts!!!

Enjoy....LindaMay

Anonymous said...

Like what I see....lots of em!

Unknown said...

I don't have my new quiltmaker magazine yet, can't wait to get it.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You are making great progress on your quilt. It is going to be great. Love the colors in the new quilt you showed us last post as well. I like to use the Easy Angler when I have that many HSTs - I like to mark them otherwise too. Can't sew a straight line without it. I really like that quilt in the magazine as well.

Angela said...

It looks like you have been busy, busy on all those triangles!
The Winding Road pattern is lovely! Reminds me a bit of the Conestoga Star quilt that I made from a F&P magazine a few years ago.