I have had some issues with my quilting machine lately, just hasn't done the job right. I am no mechanic so that job falls to my hubby. Well, he works hard and so when he comes home he really doesn't want to mess with any machine problems I might have. Well, I have been so frustrated that I finally decided to line up a quilter to send my quilts to since my machine couldn't do the job right. Well, needless to say last evening the tools came out, and in no time my machine was working like new.
I had put in one of my quilts that has been sitting on a shelf for at least five years or so in my machine, didn't want to use a customer quilt for this test drive, and it is really looking great!
No tiny loops on the back so far and the stitches are looking really good. I guess a little threatening to pay someone else finally did the trick. I will have to remember this in the future. :D